Are you looking for a challenging position with a growth-oriented economic development organization? Do you have project management skills and experience that will provide immediate benefit to our professional team? Does your curiosity drive you to find the right solutions?
Northern Kentucky Tri-ED is looking for a results-driven Economic Development Specialist to support project management, marketing and research.
About Northern Kentucky Tri-Ed
Northern Kentucky Tri-ED represents Boone, Campbell and Kenton counties (385,000 population) as part of the Cincinnati metro region (2.1M population). We work hard, and we win: since Tri-ED’s establishment in 1987, more than 647 primary industry projects have created more than 58,300 direct new jobs and spurred more than $9.09 billion in capital investment in Northern Kentucky.
Works with Director, Marketing & Projects to:
- Support projects in all stages of the project pipeline
- Provide support for real estate research and management of sites and buildings
- Develop marketing materials, presentations and other support documents
- Maintain and update sites and buildings inventory on Tri-ED’s website
- Create monthly project pipeline overviews for staff and Board
- Package documents to respond to client Request for Proposals (RFPs)
- Request data from utility companies, brokers and clients as needed to respond to RFPs
- Assist project leads with project documents including project profiles, ordinances and support letters
- Coordinate public events including ribbon cuttings and groundbreakings
- Assist with research related to client proposals
- Perform other administrative duties as required
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field such as business, urban planning, marketing or economics
- Excellent computer and software skills for Microsoft Office; ArcGIS, Salesforce and Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferred but not required
- Effective communication skills, both internal and external to the organization
- Ability to multi-task and work requests effectively
- Effective teamwork skills
- A self-starter who anticipates opportunities to expand the position’s value to the organization
Competitive Base Salary in the $32,000 – $40,000 range depending on qualifications and experience with benefits.
For confidential consideration, submit cover letter and resume to Karen Finan, Interim President/CEO, via email only, c/o Triedadmin@Northernkentuckyusa.com
The Tri-County Economic Development Corporation is an equal educational and employment opportunity organization and does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, family medical history or genetic information.