ULI Cincinnati presents its annual real estate trends and forecast event, featuring insights from leading experts. This in-person event will feature the outlook and trends for the Greater Cincinnati area real estate market. This will include 18 local and regional trends and projects, featured by those who know the trends and projects the best.
Emerging Trends in Real Estate is a trends and forecast publication now in its 43rd edition, and is one of the most highly regarded and widely read forecast reports in the real estate industry. The publication undertaken jointly by PwC and ULI, provides an outlook on U.S. investment and development trends, real estate finance and capital markets, property sectors, metropolitan areas, and other real estate issues throughout the United States and Canada.
Registration includes a digital copy of the Emerging Trends in Real Estate publication. Where else can you get 18 speakers and presentations and a complete 2023 outlook all over lunch?
Lunch and Networking
11:45 AM-1:30 PM
- The Retail Staffing Crisis
- Ovation Project Update
- Logistics and Industrial Trends
- A Port Update
- Debt Markets and the CRE Lending Climate
- An Update on The Connector
- Office Use and Hybrid Work Trends
- What's Happening in NKY?
- A Downtown Residential Update
- Financing and Interest Rate Trends
- Convention Center Update
- Prefabrication Trends in Construction
- Lytle Park Today and Going Forward
- Residential Housing Trends
- Construction Costs and Supply Chain Trends
- Active Transportation Updates with Tri-State Trails
- Dayton Water Street District Update
- St. Bernard Square Update